Monday, October 26, 2015

2 Weeks and 3 Hours In

Hello my wonderful listeners.

We are two weeks into the young life of Shoes Optional, and I am loving every minute of it. We've listened to the classic rock standards of the Stones, the Beatles, CSN, and Cream, bluegrass melodies by the Railsplitters and David Grisman, psychedelic music from bands like Horse Thief, and folk from Scotland to Sardinia.

I can't wait to continue our ride on the musical magic carpet ride together, and if you have any suggestions or directions you'd like to go in, please let me know!

Here is what to look forward to over the next few months we have together.
1) More music from across the globe! Over the next few weeks, I am going to get a bit more worldly in my music choices
2) Name that sound clip sweepstakes! To begin each show, I will play a short sound clip of some media. The first person to message me where it is from will get to choose a song for me to add to the playlist for the following week's show!
3) Band Profiles! Every week I will write a short bio of a band you may have not heard of with some fun facts, songs to listen to, and a short list of bands that they are similar to.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Until next week,

Adam Kellner
Shoes Optional

No comments:

Post a Comment